Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear Sila............

Dear Sila,

Probably, people that know my past think I am naive. I love you 100%, trust you 100%, stay at home to rise Sekar our daugther, cook and do alot of things that woman usually do. I never tought I would become a mom. But I really love my life now ; even though sometimes I miss doing something different to make people respect me more than just to be a mom.

Do you remember, I met you when I was 19 years old. There was nothing special in that time. We were in the same class. You had a girl friend, and in the same time I prayed for someone else that might be my boy friend. We always discussed about many things ; our study, news, our lives, your opinion etc. I like you because you are really smart. You know everythings that I never think of. By the time, We became really good friends, You had shared about your family, your dreams, and your girl friend. One day you told me that you love me. I just ignored it because I knew you had girl friend, even though I knew your relationship with her was bad. The funny thing is a day after that day, you called me to apoligyze and corected it. And it happend again and again. But two years after that, our relationship became closer. So finally, when you told me that you loved me, I said " Me too..........."

I love you because you are honest, even when you tell me bad news. You think better if I know the bad news from you first, not from someone else. You always say anything in your mind without hiding things. Sometimes it suprised me and hit me a little bit, especially when you corrected my behavior or my mistakes. But when I think deeply, it's all true. I feel free with You. I don't need to be political to you. You understand me and you don't take serious when I act or do something that you don't like it. You are really good at handling your anger, it is very different with me that have problem with anger. You know how to encourage me to handle my anger without making me frustated.

But sometimes you protect me too much. Especially when we moved to the State. It makes me feel not comfortable sometimes. But I think it's a little bit right because I often cry when "my friends" use me. I know the reason you protect me is because you don't want somebody to hurt me.

The important things are you trust that I can rise sekar good and you think I am the best partner for you. It makes me really happy. I feel important for you, and it gives me confidence. I believe, a relationship has to consist of trusting each other. I hope you and I always keep our love and trust for each other.

Happy Birthday ....................

10 comments:

  1. Hi Mbak. Wow...what a wonderful love letter. It is a love letter, isn't it? Hehehhe...However, its just so good to feel that kind of relationship both of you have. A partner that makes u feel special and loved. Inside and out. You are so lucky, Mbak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh.... puitis sekaleeeeeeeeeeee....romantic letter.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shinta.. curahan hatimu jeng.. bisa panjang gitu ya.. puitis lagi :) bagus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mas Sila emang hebat,
    karena memiliki Shinta yang sungguh luar biasa
    Sinta, titip buat mas sila ya,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, moga tetap jadi partner, rekan, suami dan ayah bagi keluarga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys......... Jadi malu nih he..he... beneran curahan hati. Habis pas Sila ultah lagi sibuk bikin cookies buat Christmas present untuk guru2 Sekar dan relasi, jadi nggak sempa bikin BD cake. Ya sud surat cinta aja deh.... Yg dikasih surat cinta malah baru kemaren baca, alhasil beliaunya terharu he..he...he....

    ReplyDelete
  6. jadi terharu deh bacanya,kok gue yang terharu ya....???

    ReplyDelete
  7. romantis mbak....moga partnershipnya dengan bli Sila diberkahi selamanya....

    ReplyDelete